Every business is required to keep accurate records for both Taxation and Value Added Tax purposes. This ensures you meet legal demands as well as keeping your business well-organised. At Gray & Co Dan Ltd in Bury St Edmunds, we offer a professional bookkeeping service to help you improve the way you keep your records.
For more information, call us on 01638 715 534.
Professional Record Keeping
There are many reasons why your business needs accurate bookkeeping, including:
- To keep control of your day to day accounting.
- So you know who owes you money and what they owe you.
- So you can manage your cash flow effectively.
- So you prepare regular management accounts.
- To plan for business growth based on accurate results.
- So you can work closely with your advisers as they can spend more time assisting you than balancing your books.
- In the event of one of the new HMRC visits, you can show that your record-keeping is up to scratch. This reduces the risk of a penalty (£3,000) and/or a tax enquiry.
At Gray & Co Dan Ltd we offer a number of cost-effective solutions for you. We will explain what records you need to keep and where to keep them. Furthermore, if you provide them to us on a regular basis, we can take care of all of your bookkeeping requirements. If you wish, we can also prepare regular management accounts.
- If you prefer to keep control of your bookkeeping, we will advise you on a system that is suited to you and your business. moreover, we will enable accounts to be prepared without too much extra work.
- If you decide to carry out your own bookkeeping, we can provide you with a simple bookkeeping system, train you and configure it for your business.
Our professionals have over 50 years of combined experience to be able to advise and guide you to the best solution for you and your business. We have provided bookkeeping solutions to businesses in Bury St Edmunds and the surrounding areas for over 25 years.
Gray & Co Dan Ltd offers fixed competitive fees that are payable monthly so that you can spread the cost.