Professional Computerised PAYE Package
P.A.Y.E. (Pay As You Earn) is the system that HM Revenue & Customs (HMRC) uses to collect Income Tax and National Insurance contributions (NICs) from employees’ pay as they get paid during the year. The term ’employee’ also includes directors of limited companies
As an employer, you’ll have to deduct tax and NICs from your employees’ pay each pay period and pay Employer’s Class 1 NICs if they earn above a certain threshold. You pay these amounts to HMRC monthly or quarterly. If you don’t send the correct amount, or if you send it in late, you may have to pay interest.
With the introduction of RTI as of April 2013 every time you make payment to any of your staff members you will need to inform HMRC, here at Gray & Co Dan Ltd this will be done automatically with the use of professional PAYE software, this ensuring all your PAYE records are fully up to date.
Pay As Your Earn Professionals
After the end of the tax year, you must send HMRC an Employer Annual Return (form P35 and forms P14).
At Gray & Co Dan Ltd we can ensure the staff will get their correct net pay, and that you are advised of how much you need to pay over to HMRC each month or quarter. Using a professional computerised PAYE package ensures all the information is correct and up to date with the latest Inland Revenue PAYE coding.
The services which we can offer are:
- Payslips either weekly or monthly
- Administration of statutory payments such as PAYE, NIC, SSP, SMP, SPP, SAP
- Calculation of Student Loans, Attachment to earnings etc
- Completion of statutory forms such as P60, P45, P46 etc
- Completion of year-end returns
- Production of reports of your choice
- Operate PAYE including which forms you’ll need and key dates. It also provides links to detailed guidance